Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Eventbrite Live Demo - October 4, 2012 - 11AM PST (2PM EST)
Thursday, October 4, 2012 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
In this Live Webinar, a representative will review the benefits of using Eventbrite for your online event registration and ticket sales as well as demonstrate the main features of the service. Learn how to:
- Customize your event page
- Integrate online credit card processing through your own website
- Collect attendee information
- Send out e-mail reminders and invitations for your events
- Promote your event with Eventbrite tools and social media features
- Generate an attendee list and print badges
After the brief demo, the Eventbrite representative will answer any specific questions you may have.
For further inquiries contact Eventbrite Sales(Monday-Friday, 6am-6pm) and Support Teams(24/7)
Eventbrite is the leading provider of online event management and ticketing services. Eventbrite makes it easy for anyone to hold a successful event of any type and size. Eventbrite is free if your event is free. If you sell tickets to your event, Eventbrite collects a small fee per ticket. So just like you, Eventbrite wants your event to be a big success.
The Eventbrite service includes many features and tools intended to let you perform three basic tasks really well:
- Publish: Everything you need to create and easily personalize a custom web page for your event. Read more.
- Promote: The tools you need to spread the word about your event and maximize attendance. Read more.
- Sell: The immediate power to sell tickets and collect moneyonline. Read more.
Eventbrite is a San Francisco-based company founded by Silicon Valley veterans, and is backed by the European Founders fund. For more information about Eventbrite, please contact us or visit our Blog.